Friday 5 September 2014

Make Up Revolution.



Make Up Revoltuion is BIG news right now, an affordable, easily accessible make up brand that delivers excellent products. Perfect for every budget. I invested in the Cover & Conceal palette, now this is perfect for light contouring and concealing a multitude of sins we may have committed over the weekend. This little palette is my Monday morning go-to hiding my "I wish I was still in bed" look and those dark circles that have appeared since I gave up one nights sleep to dance into the wee hours. 


The Creamy consitancy of the palette screams expense and at only £6 is a steal. The variety of colours is perfect for me, usually the lightest in foundation shades, if I can find my shade at all. The palette makes it easy to mix colours to build the perfect coverage. The combination of shades in the bronzer which can be mixed for all over glow, or be used separately to build up the higtligher more if you need or want to. I also invested in a liquid blusher, another thing ive always wanted to try but not wanting to give up my perfect shade by Laura Mercier. I have it in Vivid, a little really does go along way, when applied with a stippling brush you can achieved a lightweight healthy glow. 


BROWS. 
The whole world is BROW crazy right now, are they big enough? not big enough? Did someone say you can hide over plucking with careful colouring it? MUR's palette features a highligher, two shades of brown and a wax to keep the wild ones tamed. The cute angled brush is perfect for creating smooth lines and a nice arch, the tweezers are an added bonus, nothing worse than getting ready in a hurry to find out at lunch time one hair escaped your notice! A perfect on-the-go collection. 



I honestly couldn't recommend this brand enough. They offer an array of brightly coloured eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail polishes. check out www.makeuprevolutionstore.com for the full range! These 4 products cover all my essentials without breaking the bank, leaving more budget for fun activities, rock climbing anyone? 

X BB X 

Products from £1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment