Monday 11 November 2013

Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm


Now, I have to say that i'm always slightly cautions when products use the word "illuminating" - simply because it usually implies im signing myself up for a dose of shiny face. I have loved Elemis products for a long time, i use them sparingly because i find sometimes they are slightly to rich for my skin. 

I am a BIG fan of this product, especially during those dull winter days, when skin can take a dramatic turn down dull n dreary road, this is a real pick me up the slight clean linen creamy scent lingers but is not over powering. 

On those good skin days can be worn without make up, When heading to the gym this adds to my "just worked out glow"  or used instead of your moisturiser (however don't forget your daily SPF) or on top moisturiser as a primer, I have also mixed it in with my foundation for a more dewy look. This doesn't leave my skin overly shiney or make my skin feel suffocated, which is also the case with many illumiating products. As an added bonus, it is also free from Parabens and other nasties, for all the ingredient conscious product users. 

Priced at £32 its at the top end of my budget, but a little goes a long way and as a winter investment, its definitely a must have on bad skin days!

X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment