Monday 8 April 2013

Margaret Dabbs - Foot Oil


I take winter as the perfect opportunity to pamper my feet regularly in prep for the exposure of flip flops and peep toes of the summer months!
Im lucky to not suffer with blisters or hard skin, but i still don’t want to have to deal with these at any point, (although it probably is inevitable as we age) so few times a week, before bedtime i use

Margaret Dabbs Intensive Foot Oil

Which claims to “ Transform dehydrating skin”, in a little spray bottle – one spray, maximum coverage as the peep toe season seems to be getting closer (did anyone notice a beautiful spring day today?) Claimed to be a ‘Global cult product’ I was skeptical at first, how can one oil, banish so many foot worries, and prevent them? However, I've heard nothing but great things about the wonderful Margaret Dabbs, so i felt safe putting my summer toes in her hands. 






I’ve been using this product for 5 weeks, 3 nights a week, (along side my fortnightly pedicures) before bedtime and can feel a significant difference in softness and feeling less like i need a pedicure and more leaning towards a shape a paint and minimising my pedicure appointments.

More importantly I'm even more looking forward to flip flop season!
Feet also feel refreshed and it has a lovely fresh scent.



Price £8 
https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/products/products.php?ID=3

Easy to use, Effective and with not long till summer is (hopefully) going to be hitting our shores, or even in prep for your summer sun getaway, I would recommend this prodcut to anyone not wanting to over spend on the holiday prep (with all the beauty appointments it can cost almost as much as the holiday!)

XBBX


No comments:

Post a Comment