Tuesday 23 April 2013

Manuka Doctor - Bee Venom Face Mask


Rejuvenating Bee Venom Face Mask

Recently, the power of bugs and pests seems to be taking over our beauty wardrobes, Think Bees, Snakes and the rumors of Bird Faeces facials.

Always up for trying something new,  I gave this a shot. 

The smell isn't fresh as i imagined it would smell, its more medicated, which could do with some work, but the smell didn't put me off. I've been dying to use a Bee Venom product for ages, (along side the snake serum, it felt fitting)

  • Cream Coloured
  • Dries Clear (almost)


The Texture is amazing, i don't know how they got this product SO lightweight, so easy to apply but they're ticking all the right boxes for me! Masks i find can occasionally be sticky, this is the total opposite and feels more like a moisturiser. 

Left on for 25minutes.

Washed off. As is washed off it just slid off, leaving behind this soft fresh looking skin, that i thought i'd never achieve. 

Part of the API NOURISH range. 

After using this product a couple of times, alongside my normal routine, my skin has never felt more nourished, moisturised and slighly glowing. 

If your skin is looking tired, and you need a pick me up, I'd recommend this product to anyone!

Will be definitely looking to try out other Manuka Doctor products now, this one has gained a spot on my "HERO" shelf, for those days my skin needs superhero saving.


X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment